Express Cheque Deposit facility Customer has to select his/her branch and enter account number. Machine displays Customer Name. On receiving confirmation, it requests customer to enter Cheque Details and accepts the Cheque. Machine prints copy of the Cheque as acknowledgement with date & time stamp.
Passbook printing Customer has to login with his Customer number & Password. On successful verification of these credentials, it displays message to insert Passbook in opened position where last entry is printed. The machine, after completing the printing, ejects the Passbook to enable customer to collect it back.
Mini-Statement printingOnce logged-in with correct combination of Customer Number and Password, customer can get a print of last 5 or 10 or 15 transactions in mini format.
Similarly, all other facilities of stopping payments, viewing information, providing feedbacks, registering complaints etc. can be done with user-friendly menu navigations.
Now customers can access the KIOSK with BAR CODE made available on the Passbook. This will make the usage convenient for the Customers.
Note: The Cheque Deposit Machines (CDM) facility is applicable for JANAKALYAN Customer only.
- Customers of the Janakalyan Bank shall be eligible and allowed to use the facilities only after his/ her/ their application.
- Eligible account types are Savings, Current, Cash Credit (CC), Cash Credit Hypothecation (CCHYP),Over Draft (OD), Over Draft against Deposit (ODDEP)
Features of CDM
It is a unique automated machine that accepts a Cheque and gives a scanned copy of the Cheque as an acknowledgement with date and time. It has eliminated the dependence on human resources and speed up the entire process drastically, reducing the time required for processing a cheque and significantly reducing the time taken to accept a cheque from a customer.
- Select Branch. (default local branch selected by the system) & press Enter Key
- Select Account Type (refer code type on right side of the Monitor) & press Enter Key
- Enter your A/c number (Name will be displayed on the Screen) confirm it & press Enter Key
- Enter the Cheque Date & press Enter Key
- Enter the Cheque Amount & press Enter Key(Please note, to enter paisa use # button)
- Insert the cheque in the machine face up, with the MICR code on the right.
- Confirm the Cheque Details & your Account Details & press Enter Key
- If you want to deposit multiple cheques, press "Yes" to continue and feed Date & Amount
- If you press 'No', CDM will give you printed receipt with cheque Image
Customer can access CDM for 24 x 7
No need to stand & wait in queue or manage deposits in branch business time-frame
All you have to do is:
Write your account details in prescribe format. Please contact branch for more details.
- Do not leave without Cheque acceptance of the Cheque by the CDM
- High value and non-MICR cheques. These may be deposited at the counter.
- Write your account number and Mobile number, on reverse, to contact for return reason.
- Please do not deposit third party cheques in CDM.
- Cheques deposited after the cut-off time indicated at the respective Cheque Deposit Machines will be sent for clearing on the next working day.
- The Cheque Deposit facility thru CDM is applicable for JKSBL Customers only.