RTGS - JKSBL is the 5th Bank in the country amongst the Co-operative Banks to offer RTGS services. JKSBL has implemented this payment systems initiated by the RBI in the year 2004. Thus our customer can transfer their funds in hours time to INFINET (Indian Financial Network) member Bank branches across India.
NEFT - JKSBL has implemented NEFT payment systems initiated by the RBI in the year 2007. Thus our customer can transfer their funds on the same day to INFINET (Indian Financial Network) member Bank branches across India.
We glad to inform you that we have implemented Straight Through Processing (STP) for RTGS & NEFT at our branches. We are pleased to inform you that, we have automated the process of sending instant SMS of RTGS/NEFT payments.
1. JKSBL Customer will get SMS with UTR numbers without manual interference
2. Data integrity for SMS (UTR Number, Amount, Type etc.) will be maintained
3. RTGS Transaction - Customer will get instant SMS once UTR is received from RBI system
4. NEFT Transaction - Customer will get instant SMS once batch is processed & UTR is received from RBI
5. Customer need not take any follow-up with Branch staff & subsequently follow-up of
Branch to Treasury is avoided. Saving lot of time in follow-up.
To get automated RTGS/NEFT transactional SMS, customer has to register for SMS Banking.