- Proposed Service Charges w.e.f 01st May 2018 ||
- Dear Customer, Post GST Implementation, the existing Service Tax @ 15% will be replaced by GST @ 18% w.e.f. 1st July 2017 ||
- GST Notification ||
- Introduction of Auto Renewal Scheme For Term Deposit Effective from 2nd April 2016 ||
- For Shareholders - Compliance of Amended Bye Laws ||
- Notice To All Depositors ||
- List of Inoperative / Dormant A/C ||
- Information about Nomination ||
Individuals, Corporates, High Net Worth, Jankarbachat Yojana, Recurring Deposits
Easy Process Advances for Individual and Business Needs.
Secure With Us
Life and Non Life Insurance Service Provided with Joint Venture of Industry Leaders
Invest With Us
Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds and other Specialized Financial Planning Team helps you to be a Smart Investor
- Bharat QR Code
Since demonetization of old currency notes the Government of India has been making a big push for digital payments.
To make the payments process easier the Government of India has launched the Bharat QR Code payments transfer mechanism for cashless electronics payments.
The Government has launched Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for smartphones, BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) app and also the Aadhaar Pay that enables the people to make cashless money transactions.